Scott Ruble (aka J.L. Lord pen name) from StratagemTrade.com is a successful former CBOE market maker who has been teaching Practical Options Tactics (P.O.T.) for many years. Scott's POT trades are already +91% in 2019.
Scott has agreed to run a miniature version of his flagship product at Aeromir.com. Mini-POT Trades will be the service at Aeromir.com
What's the difference between POT and Mini-POT?
The two are very similar but Mini-POT is more limited in scope. Mini-POT has:
- The same trades Scott sends out to POT only in an abbreviated format.
- Access to the POT trade tracking spreadsheet with details of each leg in every trade.
- A monthly Q&A webinar to ask Scott questions
- One of the four POT classes Scott teaches each month
- Scott's emails he sends to POT subscribers. This is normally 3-6 emails per day describing Scott's thinking of what the markets are doing and his plans of why he's making each trade
Mini-POT does NOT have:
- All of the live classes Scott teaches every week.
- Less personal interaction.
What does a typical trade look like?
This is a recent POT trade. The red is the area you can lose money and the green is the area you make a profit.
Scott's trades seek to minimize risk while still leaving good profit potential as you can see above.
Scott is presenting his new Mini-POT Trades on Friday at 11:00am Eastern.
You can already join the free charter trial. It will last at least two weeks and up to one month. You can see how Scott trades and decide if it's for you without any risk.
We hope to see you on the webinar on Friday, but if you can't make it, we'll post the recording in our member's web site and on our YouTube channel.