Trading Services for Traders
- Mark Fenton's Opening Bell and Trader's Lounge – Former Sheridan Options Mentoring mentor Mark Fenton has joined Aeromir to bring his daily “Opening Bell” and “Trader's Lounge & Help Desk.”
The Opening Bell starts 30-minutes before the open each day. Mark discusses factors influencing the market today and his plan for trading.
In Mark's Trader's Lounge, Mark discusses his trades, adjustments and new trading ideas.
The Help Desk lets you ask Mark questions about your trades.
- A14 Trade Alerts – Follow Amy Meissner's A14 trades in real time. Amy is averaging about +5% return on margin each week. (see her performance here). Trades are 14 DTE or less with many trades being closed after a few days.
NOTE: The A14 trade alerts are ONLY available to customers of either the original A14 workshop or the
2023 A14 workshop!
- Boxcar Trade Alerts – 0-7 day trades. Trading Dan Harvey's Boxcar Trade, which is a hedged Put spread. Tom Nunamaker will also trade 0 DTE trades if big economic events are happening in the near future. Includes the SPX 0 DTE Trading Room.
- Enigma Trade Alerts – Day trading ES (or MES) futures. Luc Van Hof is a former Morgan Stanley floor trader and provides swing trades for ES/MES futures. Luc normally has 3-5 trades per week.
- Schwable Trade Alerts – Bullish swing option trades. The Schwalbe has two trades per month that extend for three months. The opening Schwalbe trades are placed in the last 30-minutes before the U.S. cash market closes.
- SPX 0 DTE Trading Room – Intraday trading SPX options. Includes Tom Nunamaker's Day Trading Excel spreadsheets which work with thinkorswim. Daily zoom meetings start at 9:15 am Eastern and run normally 90-180 minutes. Includes the Boxcar Trade Alert service.
- AWAKE Strategy – An addon to the Sleep Well Portfolio with more aggressive algorithms for higher returns and slightly higher draw downs. The AWAKE Strategy is also a long-only ETF based strategy.
- Sleep Well Portfolio – Long-only ETF strategy that is rebalanced once per week. Draw downs are typically only 1/3rd of the U.S. equity market with similar yields so you can “sleep well.”
Trade Alert Services for Traders
Trade Alert Services for Investors
Start Your Own Trade Alert Service
Are you a successful trader and would like to have your own trade alert service?
Let us take care of the infrastructure, billing, and customer support while you just run your trade alert service!