Unless where otherwise specified, this billing policy applied to all Aeromir Corporation (“Aeromir”) properties including, but not limited to, aeromir.com, my.aeromir.com, learn.aeromir.com and forums.aeromir.com. Other website properties may be introduced in the future that will bill thru Aeromir Corporation and thus be held in accordance with these billing policies.
- Once you cancel a subscription you won’t be charged again. Your access will continue until the end of your billing cycle. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- Clients must have a valid credit card on file for recurring monthly subscription fees and one-time purchases.
- Clients are responsible for maintaining all credit/debit card details and contact information current. This can be done through at our billing web site (https://aeromir.com/billing)
- All recurring subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the credit/debit card on file.
- International clients must pay with a credit/debit card. Aeromir Corporation does not accept international or domestic checks.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to clients upon request.
- If a client credit/debit card id declined, access to the paid subscription content is suspended immediately.
- You can cancel your account at any time by simply sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returned checks: Aeromir Corporation does not accept checks as payment so there is no returned check policy.
Invoices are generated and payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which customers purchase their Aeromir Corporation subscription. Clients may cancel their subscriptions at any time. Aeromir Corporation will not prorate any portion of unused subscription services. All subscription fees are nonrefundable. Subscription access continues until the end of the billing cycle.
Aeromir Corporation accepts payments via credit/debit cards. Payment by any other means, such as PayPal, check or wire transfer, is on a per-customer basis and must be agreed to by Aeromir Corporation. Aeromir Corporation accepts major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA credit and debit cards.
Cancellations must be done in writing through a Aeromir Corporation representative via our support email at email@example.com. Personal email requests to cancel not routed through our support email address do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Fees for subscriptions and online classes from Aeromir Corporation are nonrefundable. No exceptions.
Aeromir Corporation subscription fees will appear on your credit or debit card statement as “Aeromir Corporation” or “Aeromir.”