The Parking Trade
A Simple Options Trade That Is Easy To Manage
Tim Pierson and Dave Thomas have been friends for many years. They were talking about trading and wondered what would happen if they put an out-of-the-money vertical spread on in SPX.
Tim said, “I don't know. Let me put one on.”
This was the first of over 500 Parking Trades that Tim put on over the next few years.
Dave's daughter was learning the trade and working. She wanted to use the trade to pay for her parking fees so the trade was named The Parking Trade.
The trade can earn up to +4% per month but it can have losses during large market moves down.
Tim has some suggestions for handling these situations to minimize the losses.
This is a very simple trade that is easy to put on and take off.
We think you'll like the Parking Trade. Tim has presented it to multiple groups in the past and it has always been well received.
The Parking Trade is
- A high win percentage – Selling low Delta options has a higher probability of winning trades.
- Good potential returns – +4% per month is possible
- Simple to trade – Because it is a vertical spread with only two options, it is easy to put on and take off with minimum commissions.
- 2 hours and 25 minutes of video trading of the Parking Trade
- MP4 video file. Download the video file so you can watch it offline.
- PDF of the presentation slides so you can focus on learning the Parking Trade and not have to take too many notes.
- Indefinite access to your training.
If you would like Tim or Dave to mentor you, consider our mentoring.