We are pleased to announce the roll out of our new Gold Membership at Capital Discussions. The new Gold Membership will be in effect on Friday, June 26, 2015 at 4:30pm Eastern Time.
We will always have the core part of our community be free. The Gold Membership adds enhancements to the core features. We are using a participation model. There are two ways to get a Gold Membership:
- Participate in the Capital Discussions community as
- A trading group leader or trading group assistant leader
- A Round Table speaker in the last six months
- A subscriber to any of our experts
- An active one-on-one mentoring student
- Pay a small fee to contribute financially to keep the web site running.
($12.50 per month or $125.00 per year)
Join our Free or Gold Membership here
Here are the feature comparisons of what's included in the free core membership and what additional feature Gold members have:
We are moving the services that represent resources we pay for into the paid membership so we can service more members. These include:
- File downloads in the library. We have to pay storage and bandwidth charges.
- Paul Foster's trading messages. We pay Paul every month to provide these messages to our members.
- Private Trader Chat. We use a paid service to maintain a high quality private chat environment for our members.
Do I have to pay?
No. You can get a free Gold Membership by being a trading group leader or speaking on the Round Table every six months. Contact us if you'd like a free Gold Membership.
Private Forums Grand Father Policy
Any members with access to the private forums as of Friday, June 26, 2015 at 4:30pm Eastern Time will maintain access to the members-only forums indefinitely.
We are keeping our Gold Membership as affordable as possible. By providing ways to get the Gold Membership for free, there's no reason not to join. Even if you join us at the free core level, you'll get a lot of value for your being in our community.